Commissioning & Startup
An Efficient and Smooth Site Management
Ensuring the successful completion of a project requires a careful planning and supervision of construction, commissioning and startup.
We can provide you on site Construction Management services, and support you during the Commissioning & Startup of the new plant.
Discover the support we can offer you, relying o the experience and skill of our engineers in managing the activities to realize a project.
Find out how our mastery of processes allow for a faster, effective and smoother commissioning and startup of the new plant.
- 1. Construction Management
- 2. Commissioning & Startup
WTE managerial and construction expertise, together with a detailed planning and cost control, ensure a successful implementation of contracts, with a full on-site project management, engineering and construction support.
- Construction site management
- Planning, scheduling and staffing for safe and timely equipment commissioning
- Coordination of construction crafts and workflow
- Management of change orders
- Site safety coordination and monitoring
- Progress tracking
- Civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation punch lists
- Mechanical, electrical and control systems checkout
- Piping walk downs and installation verification
- Maintenance of construction record
WTE engineers have the experience and skills to guarantee the planning and follow-up of a smooth start-up of the plant
- Process evaluation, troubleshooting, optimization
- Control system startup, tuning, optimization
- Commissioning and startup assistance
- Testing procedures, assistance and report
- Drawing up of operating procedures and process documentation
- Data collection and statistical analysis of process and performances
- Assistance to field operations
- Training of the customer’s organization personnel (operations, maintenance)
Tell us about your next project
We love facing new challenges, discussing new ideas and envisaging new projects.
Feel free to contact us: we will be glad to exchange opinions, and to figure out how we can be of further help.