Implementing new projects in the waste-to-energy and biomass-to-energy domains, as well as in the power generation or in environmental industry, is usually a complex matter. WTE, knowing both the technology and the market, can offer you a significant support while selecting potential vendors and contractors, preparing and emitting request for offers, providing an independent evaluation of the technical and economical offers from suppliers, and following the purchase orders to ensure timely, cost-effective results.
- Technology selection
- Draw up of the technical documentation (specifications) and contractual documents
- Evaluation and selection of suppliers
- Inquiries and preparation of request for quotation (RFQ) or invitations to tender documents
- Contracting negotiation and issuance of purchase orders
- Technical and economical evaluation of the received quotations
- Providing technical expertise during discussions with vendors
- Support in the selection of vendors
- Issuance of purchase orders, change orders and invoices including payment
- Order management, Controls, Inspections
- Act as “Agent” for the client
- Orders Expediting
- Pre-production, during-production and pre-shipment quality controls
- Inspections (at the supplier’s site)
Tell us about your next project
We love facing new challenges, discussing new ideas and envisaging new projects.
Feel free to contact us: we will be glad to exchange opinions, and to figure out how we can be of further help.