Flue Gas Cleaning
Due to our long experience in the Energy-from-Waste domain, we have a significant track record in the design of solutions to remove pollutants from fumes. Waste incineration plants must comply with regulations stricter than those applied to any other industrial process, therefore are equipped with the most advanced flue gas cleaning systems, and often see the very first applications of the latest technologies.
Building on this experience, our firm can design and supply flue gas cleaning systems to reduce emissions of contaminants from any industrial combustion process.
The solutions we engineer allow to comply with regulations while keeping under control investment and operation cost.
Here a short, non exhaustive list of the solutions we propose:
SNCR (Selective Non Catalytic Reduction)
SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction)
Acid gas control (HCl, HF, SO2, SO3, etc.) control
– with injection of lime
– with injection of sodium bicarbonate
– with hydrated lime injection
– spray towers
– plate towers
– packed bed towers
Metals and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons control
– active carbon adsorption (powdered carbon injection or carbon bed)
Fabric bag filters
In addition, we can engineer and supply a wide range of auxiliary systems, equipment, and services. Among these:
- storage, dosing, and injection of the adsorbents
- collection and removal of ashes and dust
- supply dry and oil-free compressed air
- ventilation and venting systems
- instrumentation, control, and regulation
- consulting service to evaluate under-performing air pollution control systems
Tell us about your next project
We love facing new challenges, discussing new ideas and envisaging new projects.
Feel free to contact us: we will be glad to exchange opinions, and to figure out how we can be of further help.